Rick Schuil, Phil Heynen, Arnel Koster, Marc Schuil, Ed Dias and Scott Schuil. Not pictured Mike Henderson.
THE DAIRY TEAM: Schuil & Associates believes we have the best dairy real estate sales team in the nation. It starts with the broker/owner, Marc Schuil, who has been in the real estate business since 1981, is licensed in multiple states, and has a seemingly endless contact database. Marc's strong investment and analytical skills have assisted him in evaluating profit potential of various agricultural opportunities. Arnel Koster’s family has been in the dairy and hay business for 3 generations and that has given Arnel a great understanding of the dairy business. Since obtaining his real estate license in 1985 and coming to work at Schuil & Associates, Arnel is consistently a top producer. Phil Heynen, who is originally from Iowa and has sales experience in dairy supplements and feed, joined Schuil & Associates in 2004. Phil’s dairy and farm land knowledge helps our clients make the right choices and decisions in their real estate transactions. Rick Schuil has been in the family real estate business since 1987 and has branched out from farms, ranches, commercial and residential into the dairy industry as well. Ed Dias has been a dairy real estate specialist working for other top notched brokerage firms since 1989. In 2012, Ed decided to join the “biggest and best” dairy brokerage firm - Schuil & Associates. We at Schuil & Associates feel privileged and honored to have Ed Dias as part of our Dairy Team. (Not Pictured) Mike Henderson, our newest Dairy Team member also joined our company in late 2012. Mike has been extremely successful in both dairy brokerage and dairy product sales. Since 1997 Mike has been developing a wonderful reputation with dairy families - let Mike Henderson’s experience and connections work for you.
DAIRY REAL ESTATE SERVICES: Schuil & Associates is your best one stop source.
- Valuations: As a result of our many transactions; we are able to quickly and reliably assist you in determining a price for your dairy.
- Relocations: The bread and butter of our business is assisting buyers in finding a new dairy. Frequently this involves selling their older dairy and relocating to a bigger or better dairy. However, it often involves a family business in which we assist the next generation in getting their first start in the dairy industry.
- Rental: Finding a rental facility can be extremely difficult without the right assistance. If you are in the market for a rental facility; let us help you. If you are thinking of retiring and are interested in leasing out your facility; we normally have a waiting list of dairymen looking for facilities to rent. Our fees are simple; we charge the owner one month’s rent as leasing commission.
- Land Expansion: Everyone knows: it takes more land to milk more cows. An extremely large part of our business has been helping dairies expand by negotiating land sales on neighboring properties. Let the Dairy Team at Schuil & Associates be your real estate experts when it comes time to expand your land acquisition around your dairy.
- Land for New Construction: Government regulations for new dairy construction can be overwhelming. At Schuil & Associates we don’t just sell land for dairy sites, we are part of the team to make sure the dairy goes from conception to completion. We have been through the permit quagmire numerous times and we are here to help make your dream a reality. Feel free, (at no obligation) to inquire about dairy contractors, engineers and consultants who we have worked with in the past.
- Herds: We specialize in selling whole herds and heifer programs. If you are thinking of selling, be sure to contact us for a free appraisal. Herds normally sell quite quickly once we have them listed, and as a result they normally do not get posted on this web site. If you are in the market for cows; be sure to contact us and we will make sure you are notified as cows become available.
- Quota: Just a piece of paper – but what a difference quota makes in our industry. Schuil & Associates is your source for California Quota transactions. Quota is a terrific tool to use either when expanding your operations (sell quota) or when it is time to be less aggressive and guarantee greater profits (buy quota). Don’t understand the California Quota? Give us a call.